Has anyone else noticed? ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Kirsty
    I have a problem with nonwavers too. :( There are a couple of MINIs that I do get waves from on the way to my work tho!! (over Kincardine bridge on my way to Stenhousemuir.) When I had a classic mini there wasn't a problem and everyone seemed to wave but since I got my wee yellow ONE waves are fewer and the noses are certainly getting higher!!! There is one chap that I pass on my way to work in a red (poss cooper) that I think has checks on the roof who just stares when I wave!!! Have I got horns or something?? BOOOO!!! He is obviously completely unaware of MINI culture/community!!!:dead: Where do you work Bazi?? Cause I'm a lady in a Yellow MINI One!!

lee
    quote:Originally posted by Bazthemod

has anyone else noticed that MINI one drivers don't wave or flash lights to cooper and cooper 's' drivers?:evil:

Must just be envy!:blackeye:

(IN DUNDEE ANYWAY)

lee
    Ive jist bought me a Cooper S and naebody waves tae me! a ken how ye feel:(

seany
    quote:Originally posted by lee

Ive jist bought me a Cooper S and naebody waves tae me! a ken how ye feel:(
    hi lee, welcome to the site, where are you from and how do you like the cooper s.:)

shoppie
    quote:Originally posted by Bazthemod

quote:Hey... you've obviously not passed myself Zimbo or KJ yet then!!!
    (or should that be 'tried to keep up with'... Eh John??? )
    DO you guys drive MINI ONE's though?8)
    YES!

If I see a MINI I wave. I would say I get a 40% response on a GOOD day!

Tahra
    40% is a really good response !!! Gets a bit tiring looking like a numpty waving and flashing to get ignored.....Havent noticed a One/Cooper/S divide, but would say of those few who do wave theyre just as likely to be driving classics.