NXT & Nattys

nylo
    I've just ordered myself some Nattys paste, which as far as I know is a carnauba wax (true?). Thing is though, I'd quite like to put a layer of my Meguiars NXT on before or after a layer of the Nattys.

Which should go on first? From what I've read, I think it should be the NXT, but advice would be welcome :)

Wul
    Defo the nxt first - it will provide a sound base for natty's - leave it 24hrs before applying the natty's though to allow it(the nxt) to bond first - if you keep the car outside it means you'll need to wash it again though!

nylo
    That's great, many thanks for that Wul, much appreciated :)

Not impressed by the leaving it for 24 hours though, that's a bit of a pain!! :evil:

Took delivery of a tub of Nattys last weekend, and it didn't take long to get it slapped on- left a lovely finish, but looking forward to doing a layer of NXT and a layer of Nattys