iPod interface

Coop
    Can anyone sell me an iPod interface for the Radio Boost? As cheap as poss would be good, I'm not paying £125 at a dealer! Cheers

GAJ
    I've got one from a November 2002 Boost CD if that is any good?

N12 JLK
    What does an i-pod interface do:question:

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    quote:Originally posted by lesley12
    What does an i-pod interface do:question:
    It's the BMW part that makes an iPod work through the standard stereo, well, i'm expecting it to be the BMW part at £125

N12 JLK
    In that case I would also like one:I

GAJ
    I've still got the BMW aux-in iPod thingy in my car, I didn't bother removing it when I fitted my new HU. As I said before it's from a November 2002 Boost CD so if that's what you are after let me know and I will remove it.

Coop
    Gaj - mine is oct 2003 with Boost. Will it still work (I guess it will) and how much do you want for it? Thank you!

GAJ
    Yeah it'll work fine. Not sure how much I want for it. Drop me an email with your best offer and I'll see if I can be bothered taking my dash to bits again to remove it!

GAJ
    Grant. I've got the iPod aux in kit ready to send, but unfortunately I have had a computer disaster, the power supply is goosed and I can't access any archived email so don't have your address to hand. Can you make sure you add a note of your address with your cheque. Cheers!