silver MCS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    yiponwah
    Hi

I saw a silver MCS at crail at on sunday and also have newminiscotland sticker on and wonder which memeber it is. Also it got soem sort of alarm sticker on too.

From Dave

Linda M
    Sounds like it was Mini Martyn.

Mini Martyn
    Some body has seen me!!

What a nice day it was.

Did you not notice me having a nosy at your car?? I like to dials on the front pillar very cool.

Where are they from?

By the way your car looked very nice, i liked it alot!!

yiponwah
    Cheers man,

I Think I did seen u..:) The dials are defi dials are a jap company which I got them from hong kong in the summer when I was over on holiday.

My daughter saw both your cars at Crail, but was disappointed she didn't see the "good looking" owners Sioban put her right Martyn.
    She asked if you knew who owned the black cooper with the 2 silver stripes. Bit like Stouffer??
    Yiponwah, did you do the drag run??

seany
    next year i am going to put road runner down the drag run,

i have a other idea for crail next year as well, but need to get some details.

yiponwah
    Yeh I did do the drag race, I went only becasue my mate want to race me. He has got a 325ti compact and I raced him 3 three times and I won all of them. My quikces time was 16.042 secs in the quater mile.

seany
    go the minis

Mini Martyn
    Dave

16.042 secs was your quickest time, were you not driving it fast as a freind of mine took his L reg Clio Diesel on the track and his fastest time was about 19 secs?! Surely a MCS is not 3 secs faster than a Clio?

Are you going up a week on Sunday for the Fast and Modified day? Think i will take my Baby on then?!

Oh Martyn, what have you started:evil::evil: