Features Section

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Monsta Mo Mini
    Attention to all budding writers out there!

I'm looking into the viability of adding a features section to the main site. It could include news and reviews relating to MINIs, modifications, accessories, hotels, restaurants even a wee travelogue from one of your MINI Adventures.

A good series would be following John's (Zooooom's) progress in the Scottish rally championship this year.

Please feel free to suggest topics and let me know if you'd be up for contributing. No payment unfortunately, just the kudos of having your inane drivelings published on the best MINI site this side of Hadrian's wall!

Sponsor & Jakey
    quote:Originally posted by Monsta Mo Mini

A good series would be following John's (Zooooom's) progress in the Scottish rally championship this year.
    That'd certainly be a good story to follow (best of luck John) :)

Geography may not permit me to cover that particular topic but I'd be happy to submit some inane ramblings about our travels. Bonnie Scotland and I are going over to Ireland for the Mizen to Malin Run over the May weekend, with Al's permission I may be able to submit a wee account of our adventure.
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    I will give you a step by step account of our antics

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    quote:Originally posted by Willie M

quote:Originally posted by Monsta Mo Mini

That'd certainly be a good story to follow (best of luck John) :)

Geography may not permit me to cover that particular topic but I'd be happy to submit some inane ramblings about our travels. Bonnie Scotland and I are going over to Ireland for the Mizen to Malin Run over the May weekend, with Al's permission I may be able to submit a wee account of our adventure.
    Oh no, please don't publish any details of our adventure, erm, not that i'll be up to no good you understand :evil::evil:

Bonnie Scotland

Linda M
    Here's a story, Alan and my hubby are 'NOT' going on the Irish run :mad: Unless bribery is involved Like a John Cooper Works S

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Willie, buy the woman what she wants, it'll be worth it :clown:

Look at me i'm 100 posts today, wow, i need to get a life

Bonnie Scotland

Sponsor & Jakey

Bonnie Scotland and I are going over to Ireland for the Mizen to Malin Run over the May weekend, with Al's permission I may be able to submit a wee account of our adventure.
    Just realised, 5 weeks until the Irish trip :) I'm not promising anything startling but I'll do my best to do a wee travelogue of the journey. Names, of course, will be changed to protect the innocent / guilty :I

Sponsor & Jakey

I'll do my best to do a wee travelogue of the journey.
    Hopefully, coming soon :)

Monsta Mo Mini
    AS has been mentioned on another part of this forum, I intend to do a series of features on members cars, probably starting with Alan, Julz and Linda. This will mean arranging a mutually convenient time for me to turn up with my instamatic and take a few piccys/video and ask a load of really nosey questions about your sanity and ever decreasing bank balances. I'll be in touch soon.

seany
    i am up for that