Mini Van

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    minimadtez
    Yeah id hide sleepy!!!

You are a modern car man.......if you had been brought up with a driveway full of minis, and random other cars you'd love them too :)

and to be honest......ive had more problems with Bumble (my 2001 MINI one) than Coopy (my 1971 mini!!!). Bumble is currently sitting in the drive feeling sorry for himself, with a knackered gearbox.groan!

Sponsor
    quote:Originally posted by minimadtez

Yeah id hide sleepy!!!

You are a modern car man.......if you had been brought up with a driveway full of minis, and random other cars you'd love them too :)

and to be honest......ive had more problems with Bumble (my 2001 MINI one) than Coopy (my 1971 mini!!!). Bumble is currently sitting in the drive feeling sorry for himself, with a knackered gearbox.groan!
    I know Tez. I'm just poking the fire!

Your never gona convince me that a classic is a good thing though!! ... and i just know your gona try. That mini run with all the classics was the nail in the coffin for me!

minimadtez
    quote:Originally posted by sleepyrascal

Your never gona convince me that a classic is a good thing though!! ... and i just know your gona try. That mini run with all the classics was the nail in the coffin for me!
    Im afraid its true.....most people who have not been keen on classics have changed their mind once they have come a run in coopy....however, sleepy has been in coopy, and has also been on a run with classics......and both have made him dislike classics more!!! groan

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    quote:

<chokes on lunch>

So... by that reasoning the following would be lining up to have the Heinz rammed in them?

Porsche 356, Jaguar E-Type, Lotus Cortina, Jaguar XK150, MGB GT V8, VW Campervan...
    This??

Bleedin' kids these days.. no soul, no idea about REAL cars or the time and efforts spent to keep some history alive..
    I do feel sorry that all there really is to fill the void are video games and Pop Idol...

But seriously.. nearly £20K for a standard basic mini van? That's no reflection on the state of the car or it's true value, that's just greed!!
    (and it's a boggin' colour! )

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Fi, uou just missed out on this one at PL Mini
    I'm sure if you contcted them they would have others available :)

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    quote:Originally posted by sleepyrascal

20k. For a MINI van!?!?!?!?!?! Has the world gone mad! Its a mini van! a mini ... VAN!!!

I wish I could understand this thing people have with old classic minis. I've tried, but I just see piles of scrap waiting to be mashed and made into baked bean tins! :blackeye:. The van actually makes me feel a bit depressed. :(. If it was any good, they would still be making it.

SOrry to all you classic lovers out there!!!! I know there are many of you!!! :blackeye: (im gona go find a good place to hide now )
    RUN AND HIDE...... RUN AND HIDE....... :mad::mad:

you DO NOT want to start this type of thread again as it will only end in tears...

See when you have one of those thoughts in your head, it is sometimes better to leave it there...:approve:

quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

Fi, uou just missed out on this one at PL Mini
    I'm sure if you contcted them they would have others available :)
    dam dam dam how did I miss that.:(:( I looked on their to.:(

Sleepy I can not believe you think that way about classic cars:(

Imagine right. There was this big nuclear bomb dropped right in the middle of Europe and you were still alive but you were down in Manchester at the time you had to escape home to Aberdeen where it was safe.

but you had a modern car and the car's electrics were all knock out, As you were standing at the side of your car scratching your h'mm head wondering what to do next you noticed all those classic cars drving past but not one car stopped cause they read this thread and you thought dam I wish I had a classic.
    Cooper Coupe...

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    [quote]quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

Wish I could find one of them for 20k!

minimadtez
    LOL!!!!! NICE ONE scottiecoop!!!

Smitty
    quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1
    Yes please....the most gorgous AMERICAN car ever made! What a machine. There is on kicking about the montrose/brechin area. Its a royal blueish (like the new GT40's) with white stripes. Lucky enough to see it twice!