How much do you reckon this one will be says POA

http://www.mikeabbasclassiccars.co.uk/MORE%20MINI%20VAN%20PICTURES.htm
    Cooper Coupe...

The Dogfather
    Probably as much as a Park Lane

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    looks nigh on concours..... could be looking at 5 figures Fi :approve:

I would think he could ask anywhere from £10K to £15K.... Silly price I know, but because of condition, rareity etc...

I Have 2 Mini Vans.

One is a 1961 and the Other is slightly Newer the Newer One will be for sale once it is complete. I just have to get cracking with it.

P.M. me if your interested I can build It to your spec if the money is right.

Cheers

quote:Originally posted by craigd

looks nigh on concours..... could be looking at 5 figures Fi :approve:

I would think he could ask anywhere from £10K to £15K.... Silly price I know, but because of condition, rareity etc...
    really that much. can't afford that:(:(
    Cooper Coupe...

quote:Originally posted by bpirie1000

I Have 2 Mini Vans.

One is a 1961 and the Other is slightly Newer the Newer One will be for sale once it is complete. I just have to get cracking with it.

P.M. me if your interested I can build It to your spec if the money is right.

Cheers
    well got a couple irons in the fire as they say. A Mini Van is the preferred choice but also know of a 11 year old Mini with 3000 miles on the clock. Thinking of taking a look as we know the guy selling the car. His wife is a old work mate of mines and a friend on my mum he was left the car by someone and not wanting it. best bit I only have to go to Doune to check it out.

However if you never know may be in touch. How much would it cost to make a minivan a daily users???
    Cooper Coupe...

Allan just phoned the comapny selling the Van. They are selling it on behalf of someone who has already turned down a offer of 15K and its looking more in the region of 20K plus for the van.
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    I should sell cars/vans for a living - not far off the mark..

minimadtez
    quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop know of a 11 year old Mini with 3000 miles on the clock.
    Thats because the miles on a classic mini always sticks!
    mine has had the same mileage on the past 2 MOT certificates! (even though i drove him to Norfolk and back!!!)

Sponsor
    20k. For a MINI van!?!?!?!?!?! Has the world gone mad! Its a mini van! a mini ... VAN!!!

I wish I could understand this thing people have with old classic minis. I've tried, but I just see piles of scrap waiting to be mashed and made into baked bean tins! :blackeye:. The van actually makes me feel a bit depressed. :(. If it was any good, they would still be making it.

SOrry to all you classic lovers out there!!!! I know there are many of you!!! :blackeye: (im gona go find a good place to hide now )