S'Lites...anyone...awww go on!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    quote:Originally posted by Big Col
    Fi you got ANY wheels that would go on an 'S. I'm just looking for them to fit an 'S so I can keep my wheels so any wheels that go on an 'S would do.

Translation : The wheels on the convertible at the mo wouldn't go on an 'S as standard so I couldnae just swap 'em. :)
    Col, I do but not cheap ones I'm afraid.
    Cooper Coupe...

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    D'oh! :( Thanks for lookin' anyway Fi.

Anyone else? Go on! :)

quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

I can just see it now, 80 degrees roof down, shades on, driving gloves on, arm hangin oot the windae and his heid plastered with deid midges
    the image of me myself and irene come to mind Jim Carey on the motorbike.
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

I can just see it now, 80 degrees roof down, shades on, driving gloves on, arm hangin oot the windae and his heid plastered with deid midges
    ...seagulls, ferrets...badgers..an 'bits' scraped off the underside of bridges....

ebay, if u buy them individually they're cheap as chips

Ok I've tried ebay and you must buy some seriously expensive chips mate! :(

why do you need a set of S Lites.??? I mean if you buyin a Cabrio take the wheels of the Cabrio put them on the S and then take your wheels of the S and put them on the Cabrio.:question:

I never traded a mini yet that has had the correct/original wheels fitted and no dealer has complained yet.
    Cooper Coupe...

Mini Me
    quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

why do you need a set of S Lites.??? I mean if you buyin a Cabrio take the wheels of the Cabrio put them on the S and then take your wheels of the S and put them on the Cabrio.:question:

I never traded a mini yet that has had the correct/original wheels fitted and no dealer has complained yet.
    the wheels on the cabrio are 16"7fins Fi, you just can't get them on an S, or i would ave sorted this out for Col, but i am on the case

Yeah what he said Fi! :)

Oh Ok.:)
    Cooper Coupe...