S'Lites...anyone...awww go on!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    Does any kind, compassionate and lovely person on here have a set of S lites they'd like to sell me as inexpensively as they can possibly live with? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease? :I:I:I

Mini Me
    quote:Originally posted by Big Col

Does any kind, compassionate and lovely person on here have a set of S lites they'd like to sell me as inexpensively as they can possibly live with? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease? :I:I:I
    the cave in cometh !!!!

SHUT IT BROON! You're not helping! :evil:

The Dogfather
    Another car Col? A convertible, you taking up hairdressing as well

Pondering it mate. If someone has some S lites! :)

Anyone??????????

Nope been up the loft and checked no s lites was eddie44 not selling some a few weeks back.???

A convertible h'mmmm are you sure ???? I mean Col when the roof is down your head will be above the windscreen.:blackeye:

Has the roof wear issue been sorted??? is all the rattles from the roof fixed???? can you not get a long term test drive in one first??? just so you are 100% happy. The rear view is awful and no rear wiper is bad.
    Cooper Coupe...

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    I can just see it now, 80 degrees roof down, shades on, driving gloves on, arm hangin oot the windae and his heid plastered with deid midges

Fi you got ANY wheels that would go on an 'S. I'm just looking for them to fit an 'S so I can keep my wheels so any wheels that go on an 'S would do.

Translation : The wheels on the convertible at the mo wouldn't go on an 'S as standard so I couldnae just swap 'em. :)

quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

can you not get a long term test drive in one first??? just so you are 100% happy. The rear view is awful and no rear wiper is bad.
    Oh IAIN!!!!!!!!!!!