S SKIRTS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sponsor
    I'm gona be selling my AERO side skirts soon(ish) so I need a set of s skirts to replace them. I gave mine to Monimagic free of charge so im kinda looking for the same deal (or close to it) ... cheeky

The aeros are BRG.

The Dogfather
    Why are you selling the Aeros?

jamiec
    I have the S skirts on my car the now. Would be willing to swap + cash of course with your aero ones. Let me know if the other guy looses interest.

T6 KFR
    quote:Vidal Buffoon Posted - 17 Apr 2006 : 17:42:31
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Why are you selling the Aeros?
    Good Question.....WHY?

I have a BRG cooper Ewan..... are you selling them or whats the deal?

Sponsor
    I'm selling the car so I'm gona get rid of the Aero skirts before i sell it. I paid a lot of money for them and I wouldn't get it back if I sold them with the car.

I would be looking to get back a lot of the money I paid for them because they are basically brand new, only had them a short while. I seem to remember Menzies charge £216 per skirt. (obviously I'm not looking for that)

I'll post them up in the for sale section when i'm ready to sell them. I heard that the car im trying to buy wont be ready until July but hopefully i'll bring this forward. It's a company car at the mo.

The Dogfather
    What you looking to buy :question:

Sponsor
    quote:Originally posted by Vidal Buffoon

What you looking to buy :question:
    Golf GT TDI i think. Not a new one.

Sleepy, I still have those, not yet got them on and would happily give em back to you. let me know if you still need them,

Monki
    SO FAR, SO GOOD, SO WHAT ??

Sponsor
    quote:Originally posted by monkimagic

Sleepy, I still have those, not yet got them on and would happily give em back to you. let me know if you still need them,

Monki
    cool really!!?!? Well when I come to take my SIDE RUNNER THINGS off, (next week or so) ill give you a shout and if you still havnt put them on, ill claim them back

T6 KFR
    quote:monkimagic Posted - 26 Apr 2006 : 11:02:08
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monki
    always nice when someone helps you out...wish the world was full of more people like you monki!:)