Leather cleaning - waste of time or not?

lightbody
    Hello,

Am in the middle of my spring clean and am about to use Autoglym leather cleaner and then the care cream. As with other MINI's i've seen with the part-leather seats, the side bolsters on the driver's side are a bit saggy, but the others are all OK. (95% of the time its just me in it).

Will the care cream help the drivers seat stay neat looking or am i just wasting my time?

It does make the inside smell nice though :)

Sweeney
    i find it helps a lot, i wouldnt not treat your leather though as itll end up drying out and could flake...

i used autogylms stuff but im exactly the same as yourself, its a bit sagged and im mainly only one thats in it.

X30YES
    Ive just had one seat recoverd this week ...saggy leather, after only 500 miles as well ,I was wondering if a wee rub with something might help ..in the long term ..yes the seats before someone nails me to a cross, (easter ) or is a diet the answer

Sweeney
    for me its a diet i think.

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    quote:Originally posted by X30YES

Ive just had one seat recoverd this week ...saggy leather, after only 500 miles as well ,I was wondering if a wee rub with something might help ..in the long term ..yes the seats before someone nails me to a cross, (easter ) or is a diet the answer

DIET Specy's got 54+K on clock and seats perfect:approve::approve:

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.

X30YES
    quote:Originally posted by Sheilz

quote:Originally posted by X30YES

DIET Specy's got 54+K on clock and seats perfect:approve::approve:
    Diet ...........:blackeye:.............(_!_)

Smitty
    quote:Originally posted by lightbody

Hello,

Am in the middle of my spring clean and am about to use Autoglym leather cleaner and then the care cream. As with other MINI's i've seen with the part-leather seats, the side bolsters on the driver's side are a bit saggy, but the others are all OK. (95% of the time its just me in it).

Will the care cream help the drivers seat stay neat looking or am i just wasting my time?

It does make the inside smell nice though :)
    You might be better of using polish and cream that is designed by sofa making companys, rather than Autoglym.

I worked in a furniture store last summer, and some of the polish they sold did marvelous stuff (did wonders for touching up damaged sofas that came in.....but we'll speak no more of that:evil::approve:).

Unfortunatly, i can't remeber the name of any stuff:dead: