Sweeney
    how long does it take?

Mini Me
    quote:Originally posted by Sweeney

how long does it take?
    not a clue,couple of hours ....
    how old is the car :question:

Sweeney
    april/may 05 build, just thinking because if i was to go to menzies i'd rather wait there and then as its a bit of a hike to get to stirling :P

Mini Me
    quote:Originally posted by Sweeney

april/may 05 build, just thinking because if i was to go to menzies i'd rather wait there and then as its a bit of a hike to get to stirling :P
    give me a phone 01786 449370 tomorrow mate , ask for Iain

Sweeney
    not able to phone till after 6pm weekdays, unless your a dedicated worker and work weekends? :P

tell you what though, any chance you can find out how much you'd be to supply + fit JCW door sills (not the illuminated ones) and a jcw leather dash + downtubes with chilli red stitching, as if i were to come to menzies to get the steering done/looked at may as well get those done too :P

my local dealer gives me discounts with my stuff that i ask about/get but i really don't trust them to find and fix a fault...

lightbody
    when you were saying it was a common fault, surely you didn't mean on a car less than a year old!??! I remember steering column faults being common way back in 2001/02 but now surely...

Mini Me
    quote:Originally posted by lightbody

when you were saying it was a common fault, surely you didn't mean on a car less than a year old!??! I remember steering column faults being common way back in 2001/02 but now surely...
    ok,its not as common as it was, but it still happens...

will some mod deleat this thread so i still have a job:blackeye:

Mine did this when I first got it 7 weeks ago but has got better as the miles pile on mine is a Mar 04 built car
    2011 Mini CooperS COUNTRYMAN with CHILLI PACK in ROYAL GREY , 1998 Mini COOPERSPORT in BRITISH RACING GREEN

Bignorm
    i think what broon meant to say was it has happened in the past and we have sold them before but its not a common fault ANYWAY soopercooper the price you were looking for for all the bits you require is £871.11 inc vat fitted i would need your chassie to order the correct parts give me<norman> or broon a shout on 01786474477 oh and just to let you know all NMS customers get discount

Sweeney
    did you mean the price for the parts im looking for norman or soopercooper?