ICE install

Looking for some ideas on a boot install for my car any pics of installs u guys have would be a great help.
    2011 Mini CooperS COUNTRYMAN with CHILLI PACK in ROYAL GREY , 1998 Mini COOPERSPORT in BRITISH RACING GREEN

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Scottiecoop is bound to have a few photos of her previous boot installs, but I think she is on her hols at the mo.:disapprove:

KJ, KJ calling MR KJ!!! if you have a minute from your other thread :blackeye:, could you post a pic of your amazing boot install for this man.......

minidriver#1
    i'll post as long as they dont steal my install idea.

minidriver#1
    images removed. let me know if u want to see em again

Looks good I was planning on 1 sub in the centre so I can still use the boot but that looks smart KJ is your car lowered or still std set up
    2011 Mini CooperS COUNTRYMAN with CHILLI PACK in ROYAL GREY , 1998 Mini COOPERSPORT in BRITISH RACING GREEN

minidriver#1
    standard setup, its hard to lower it on 19s with a hefty boot install lol. The amp floats in the air to make room for the two twelve inch sub woofers. I went the inverted route because it looks cool seeing all the wires and the workings of the subs. I have to keep the boot shut when using the system though because it uses the closed , sealed boot to maintain the air pressure.