Car
    R56 FJCW
    quote:Originally posted by Wul
    What did I miss? 8)
    Oi, get in the queue

minidriver#1
    quote:Originally posted by GAJ

Yes they do.
    Really? Thats funny because the posts after yours prove that to be false. Maybe i should post up the thread?

CooperTrooper
    ooooohhhh fight!

macblob
    Ohhhh get over it, its only a forum......I mean its hardly life threatning is it?

minidriver#1
    quote:Originally posted by macblob

Ohhhh get over it, its only a forum......I mean its hardly life threatning is it?
    Don't you have like a Seat club forum or something to go to? But you're right, its not important, thats why you had to post in this thread...

I can be as cheeky and arrogant as the site admin and will continue to do so , because after all its just a forum right? You're telling me you dont have friends or have made friends on here? That's why you still come here? And that is why its more than just a forum. And that's why I'm voicing my opinion.

macblob
    KJ i was just pointing out that its hardly worth getting your knickers in a knot about
    ohhhhh too late for that isnt it!!!
    Something to do with toys and prams rings a bell

minidriver#1

KJ i was just pointing out that its hardly worth getting your knickers in a knot about
    ohhhhh too late for that isnt it!!!
    Something to do with toys and prams rings a bell
    That's your opinion and you're entitled to it. Unfortunately the admin on this site doesn't think everyone is entitled to their opinion. I think it's important that I make mine known because i've been a member on this site longer than some of the moderators and i used to use this site a lot before it started to go down hill and i know a few people who are in complete agreement with me.

macblob
    Well if you dont like the site why post on it?

minidriver#1

Well if you dont like the site why post on it?
    Are you a robot or something?
    'if you dont like the site why post on it?'
    'getting your knickers in a knot'
    'toys and prams rings a bell'

Like i've never seen those arguments before.

I post on the site for the same reason in my previous post, which you obviously didnt read since you were so eager to use your rent-an-argument standard responses.

' i used to use this site a lot before it started to go down hill'

I wouldn't use the site if i hated it. I also don't recall saying i didn't like the site in my posts. I just dont like the direction the site is taking. It's got the feel of a private club. And i dont think that's right.

*waits for next standard reply*

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    As a member of this site i'm thinking something's obviously got your gander up, i'm not aware of what it is, but, a couple of things, only MMM can advise whether the site is going downhill or not by the useage of the site, not by you.
    I'm sure you won't name the "others" who feel the same way as you, but, if you felt strongly enough about it i'm sure you will, or, they can come out of the closet and air their particular views

As a moderator, everyone can voice their opinion, but, if a mod thinks it's stepping outwith the site rules and is detrimental to the current smooth running of the site then i would expect the thread to be deleted, wouldn't you :question:

As for standard replies "That's your opinion and you're entitled to it" is a classic and widely used :)

Also, can you explain how the site feels like a private club :question: