Who are the site mods?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    minidriver#1
    I've already posted this but since i've been censored i'll post it again.

Just out of curiosity who are the mods and admins on the site, both for my interest and the interest of others on the site.

If you delete this again without reason i'll post it on my blog and link to it just like my previous thread which i have conventiently saved ready for publishing.

A quick check of the member list should answer your question KJ. Most of us are on the first page - Bonnie, Myself, Gaj, Wul and MMM. Ive kinda missed whats been happening through work commitments - but Im assuming something kicked off big time lol (and typically I missed it).

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Hmm, second time round and i'm not sure why your first post got pulled KJ, as for the mods, you must be aware of who they are, on the main forum page they are clearly shown.
    Further to MS's post, minime also has editing rights in his own forum and also the sponsors can edit their threads.

minidriver#1
    Thank you.

Wul
    What did I miss? 8)

minidriver#1
    No offense guys but it's great to see the site mods are up to scratch with what goes on in their forums :mad: . I don't know if it exists or not but on my site and a few others i use we all have a mods only forum for discussio on issues affecting the websites. Perhaps whoever runs NMS now should consider implementing something like that.

miniscot00
    Sorry - did I miss something???? Wasn't me.

Sadly some of us have very busy lives away from these forums and are unable to be watching what's going on 24-7.

minidriver#1
    quote:Originally posted by miniscot00

Sorry - did I miss something???? Wasn't me.

Sadly some of us have very busy lives away from these forums and are unable to be watching what's going on 24-7.
    That's why you have more than one. No one expects you to be on the site 24 hours a day, but not one of you has a clue as to what happened over the weekend.

GAJ
    Yes they do.

N12 JLK
    What happened come on spill the beans Im never away from this site and hav'nt a clue whats happened.:disapprove::)