KarenH...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Monsta Mo Mini
    Hi Karen - saw you dashing along Shandwick Place at lunchtime but was too late to give you a shout.

KarenH
    Hi Calum,

I must have been off for my lunch . I'm on an XML training course along at the West End for the next few days so I'll keep an eye out for you if you are going to be in the area!

Karen

Monsta Mo Mini
    Was only on a flying visit to that end of town - was on my way to Jessops to pick up my new toy

Sponsor & Jakey
    quote:Originally posted by Monsta Mo Mini

Was only on a flying visit to that end of town - was on my way to Jessops to pick up my new toy
    You haven't finally gone digital have you Calum??? The Mackintosh household must really be stepping up to the jet age, new Mac OS and a box brownie (if I'm correct) all in the one week

Well seeing's Kylie & Beyonce are in town this week. Yer just trying to show off :clown:
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Monsta Mo Mini
    Weeelllll...Kylie is bringing her orange mate Christina round for a private photo shoot the night so i thought I'd best get kitted up!

Wul

her orange mate Christina

A dirrrrrty dancin belisha beacon if ever there was!:evil:

GAJ

Weeelllll...Kylie is bringing her orange mate Christina round
    Nothing worse - they'll be marching up and down banging their drums with their sahes on. I never knew about her allegiance.

Resident old yin.
    quote:Originally posted by GAJ

Nothing worse - they'll be marching up and down banging their drums with their sahes on. I never knew about her allegiance.
    Very sharp Gaj

Sponsor & Jakey
    quote:Originally posted by GAJ

ROFPML Aye very good Gary :clown: Funnily enough, I'm sure I saw Christina wearing a Bowler hat in one of her videos. Suddenly the pieces are fitting together.
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

macblob
    Come on the gers hehehehehe