Borders Spring Run :: 6th April

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Julz
    Hee hee Linda.

Okay peeps, cause I'm to useless to figure out how to provide a link, have a neb at www.koolart.co.uk (did it work??) and under the bmw cars, on the 4th page you'll find a carrrrricature of a mini or two which can go on mugs, t-shirts etc., or for £2, you get the piccie e-mailed! Mines on order. Unfortunately though Linda, personal ones cost £99, but I suppose, you'll get it done anyway!!:I

sh@z
    thats pretty cool :)

Julz
    I just got an e-mail back from koolart who say the image is too new to download, but you can get it sent!:evil:

Sponsor & Jakey
    Posted a link to the Borders 'splash' pictures on the Metroplexmini forum to let our Texan cousins see what we get up to of a weekend.

You'll find the thread here http://www.metroplexmini.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2661#2661

Those of you who haven't already, may have to register first.
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Monsta Mo Mini
    Still to add some piccys but the report for the run is now up on the main site.

Julz
    Well done Calum, good write up!! How did I get quote of the day? (it was a monkey, i'm sure of it!).
    I meant to say before, congratulations and thanks to Shirls for creating a fantastic wee film for all of us to enjoy!!

Linda M
    quote:Originally posted by Julz

(it was a monkey, i'm sure of it!).
    Julz, I never laughed SOOOO much when I saw your 'monkey' quote

GAJ
    Just got round to reading the write-up Calum, superb! I don't think I am ever going to be allowed to forget soaking you - apart from anything else, the scraped rims remind me every time I look at the wheels.

Monsta Mo Mini
    quote:Originally posted by GAJ

Just got round to reading the write-up Calum, superb! I don't think I am ever going to be allowed to forget soaking you - apart from anything else, the scraped rims remind me every time I look at the wheels.
    You got that right matey!

GAJ
    Calum, keep your ears cocked - you will probably hear me coming now that the Viper is fitted!