Firefox Users

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Ok, so i'm in the middle of trying firefox for the first time, question, can you open firefox such that it opens your fav tabs??
    And, can the browser be set to refresh automatically??

euan
    OK, I don't know about opening automatically, but I think this may help with your tabs - if you configure a keypress to open your favourites.

http://extensionroom.mozdev.org/more-info/keyconfig

This one keeps your session data, opens what you had last open - http://tmp.garyr.net/

I think there is an auto refresh plug in for Firefox somewhere as well - have a look at the add-ons site for Firefox. (tools, extensions, get more extensions)

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    By 'open in tabs' do you mean when you click on a link or a favourite, or do you mean start up Firefox, and have it open some tabs for you automatically?

The refresh thing, I think (I'm not 100% on this) depends on your question as well.. I was on a website last week which was trying out auto refresh. It worked well enough in FF, but the site took the 'autorefresh' down after some time as it was mainly a trial...

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    Having a further look into FF, you can select a group of tabs you have open, choose 'Bookmark all tabs'. This places all open tabs into a Bookmark folder. You can then right click on this 'Bookmark Folder' and choose 'Open in Tabs' which will do as it says - open all the Bookmarks in that folder into tabs in the current browser wiindow...

There's also an extension named ReloadEvery which reloads web pages every so many seconds or Minutes...

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Cheers guys, i'll try it all out :)

sh@z
    Bonnie, download one of the tab browser extensions, cant remember which ones. But theres one you can use to set what tabs to open each time you open up firefox.

minidriver#1
    Also if you have a favourites folder you can right click on it and choose open in tabs, that'll open all your bookmarks in individual tabs.