Spoiler - preferably Electric Blue

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Suzi
    On the lookout for an Electric blue spoiler...failing that, will buy any if its cheap enough :)

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    Hi Suzz
    When did you get a mini?
    Is that your wee elec blue ONE I saw parked at your mums house the other day.
    Not seen you in ages.
    Ian

Suzi
    Alreet,

Fancy meeting you here?? Got a mini one about a month ago. Test drove and S and nearly killed myself!

Aye, I saw you had a mini again! Its smart eh? Saw your maw driving one aswell! Trying to get an EB spoiler for mine but its proving to be difficult, reckon its gonna be a normal spoiler and get it sprayed EB.

Car
    My maw was borowing mine the other day as i was giving her megane CC a good clean for mothers day. What a son eh? Got rid of the BMW as the insurance was mental. If im up at Sarahs mum and Dads I will pop over and see ya. Have you got rid of your Corsa or did you give it back to yer ma.
    I had a coopS spoiler recently that my mate from uni gave me but i never used it so put it on e-bay and got 60 notes for it.
    try Hills for parts. They have lots of minis breaking. I still have the ocasional wee fancy bit kicking about in the loft and that so if your after anything or need anything fitted just give me a shout.
    Ian

Car
    When i say fancy bit i dont mean another bird (just incase sarah is reading this). I may still have some chrome pieces and different lights and radio fitting kit, stuff like that.

Suzi
    That sounds ace, taken a note of your mob, would be interested in having a butchers. I've bought EB wing mirrors and an EB grill. Gonna get the bullet 17's at some point. Right now im just obsessed with getting a spoiler! My email is suzanne.waugh@gmail.com if you want a blether by the way.

X30YES
    quote:Originally posted by Suzi

That sounds ace, taken a note of your mob, would be interested in having a butchers. I've bought EB wing mirrors and an EB grill. Gonna get the bullet 17's at some point. Right now im just obsessed with getting a spoiler! My email is suzanne.waugh@gmail.com if you want a blether by the way.
    seats here http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BMW-Mini-One-Cooper-or-S-Full-Leather-1-2-Blue-Seats_W0QQitemZ4626555865QQcategoryZ100916QQrdZ1QQ cmdZViewItem

Suzi
    Yeah, saw them on ebay, am so tempted, theres not many about. Ideally i'd want front and back but cant imagine theres a full set about for sale very often.

I can sleep tonight, I bought a spoiler for £30.

Next question though - any recommendations about where to get it re-sprayed in the edinburgh area and price estimations of the job? It wont need fitted just re-sprayed.

Car
    Suzz

Go to LCI autobody in Loanhead industrial estate. Speak to big Laurence and say that I sent you. Ask for cash price. He is a very good painter. He has painted an old mini for me before and it was top notch.
    his mobile no is 07760204431

Ian

Car
    Where did you get your spoiler from.