MINI Convertible Spy shots

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    miniscot00
    Spy shots of the new MINI convertible testing in Sweeden can be found here.

http://www.thecarconnection.com/index.asp?article=5789

Monsta Mo Mini
    The Car Connection has published some exclusive photo's of the new convertible MINI, undergoing cold weather testing in Sweden. These online images follow the publication of further shots in UK motoring publication AutoExpress of the same frosted all black MINI.

Reactions on the MINI2 forums have so far been mixed, but in general approving. Some are still expressing disappointment that it's not a 2 seater speedster as many had hoped, or even a hard top convertible, to rival the 206cc for example.

These pictures come just weeks before the MINI One D (Diesel) and John Cooper Works MINI Cooper S are due to be publicised at the 2003 Geneva Motor Show.

We should be able to tell how good the convertible MINI really is early in 2004.

See the photo's on the car connections website: http://www.thecarconnection.com/index.asp?article=5789

Article by MINI2

lightbody
    I think it looks terrible. :(

miniscot00
    I agree:disapprove:

Sponsor & Jakey
    Gotta agree guys, think it looks pretty naff The roof looks really flimsy, okay I know the car's a prototype but you'd have thought they could have done a better job than that.

I'm afraid my days for rag-top cars are behind me for now. What with global warming and Scottish summers, give me a good old tin-top anyday :)
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

knaone
    I think it looks ok, not my cup of tea, not a huge cabby fan but it looks better than a lot and i'm sure it would look fine with the top down, that may not even be the proper hood, might just be one for a disguise?

David

Linda M
    It's ok, typical soft top. But I wouldn't have one.

scott shand
    i like it you just have to think of it with its top off!

Julz
    Typical male, always has to picture things with their top off!!!

Linda M
    quote:Originally posted by Julz

Typical male, always has to picture things with their top off!!!