Bodywork Repairs

RS
    Whilst hoovering out her Cooper, my wife managed to open the drivers door against the house and has now been left with some paintwork damage to the door edge and a slight dent.

Has anybody had any good experience with car body repairers in the Aberdeen area, that they would recommend to use to get this fixed?

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Hi, if you can stretch to it i know a guy in Montrose who is very good and very cheap.
    Name is Mike Don, one thing though, he is usually very busy

Bonnie Scotland

RS
    Thanks Alan. Montorse would however be a bit far to go.

Received a quote from Broomhill Auto Body near to JC in Aberdeen. The owner stated that he has worked on a lot on BMW's, but I wasn't convinced that he had done anything on Mini's before, therefore I was somewhat concerned about exterior trim becoming damaged during the removal / replacement process.

Similar Threads

1. CONCRETE BODYWORK
    By ianking in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 9th May 2006, 04:01 PM
  2. Tyre repairs?
    By sh@z in forum Engine & Gearbox
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 14th February 2005, 04:45 PM
  3. Best Bodywork Shop?
    By Vosh in forum Engine & Gearbox
    Replies: 4