Chrome indicator grills

Mark R
    I'm looking for chrome grills to replace the ones one my MC. Same style as the stock ones. So far I've only saw them on Moss Europe. Anyone know other places that have them? Thanks.

Wul
    holy cow! cannae believe they are £86.95 on Moss-europe and that excludes the actual repeater themselves!!

Theres wee chrome clips which fit over the middle two bars for sale on ebay for less than £10 or the shark fin, flame or mesh style ones for about £40.

Mark R
    I saw the other styles on eBay already but finding one that's the same as what's on the MINI already seems to be difficult. Would be cheaper to buy the S ones that were on eBay.

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    I have those very ones Mark - I bought them off Ebay, I can let you see them, then we can come to an agreement on price if your interested ? ?

picture below.

Similar Threads

1. bumper grills for cooper S works
    By stoney in forum Wanted
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 6th August 2006, 09:18 AM
  2. removing speaker grills
    By mgemie in forum Engine & Gearbox
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 6th July 2004, 09:16 PM
  3. Black plastic grills
    By Neil and Lorna in forum Engine & Gearbox