Summer come back.

shotgun
    After a year with my mrk4 golf gti it looks like in the summer I will be back in a mini. I was looking on autotrader to see what second hand mini prices were now.

To my surprise you can pick up an 02 cooper s with 36000 miles and good spec for £10k!!! So not sure if it will be a cooper or an s either way i will have a mini in the summer.

Good man
    SO FAR, SO GOOD, SO WHAT ??

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    quote:Originally posted by shotgun

After a year with my mrk4 golf gti it looks like in the summer I will be back in a mini. I was looking on autotrader to see what second hand mini prices were now.

To my surprise you can pick up an 02 cooper s with 36000 miles and good spec for £10k!!! So not sure if it will be a cooper or an s either way i will have a mini in the summer.
    Well done that man - make sure you don't go any earlier than that as there were more problems with 51 plate motors...

seen the Light..

jamesp
    You are right - I am about to try and sell my 02 cooper s (dark silver) with 35000 miles for offers in the region of £10250 - fingers crossed autotrader will prove a successful route to selling cos my new car arrived last week at the dealers.

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    James, meet Shotgun.... Shotgun, meet James... It may not be summer yet but me thinks you may have something in common.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    It's nearly March & the clocks go forward soon so yeah it's practically nearly summer , AndyP has a very valid point & jamesp has a stoatir of an 'S' to pass on to Shotgun :approve:

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Laura
    I've just sold my MK4 golf turbo and bought a mini! It's being delivered at 2pm today I cant wait!

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    quote:Originally posted by Laura

I've just sold my MK4 golf turbo and bought a mini! It's being delivered at 2pm today I cant wait!
    Before I bought my Cooper (June 04) I too had a Mk4 Golf 1.8T. Faster in a straight line but everything else a MINI does better :approve: You wont regret the switch , enjoy

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination