MINI COOPER S WORKS

seany
    I WAS THINK ABOUT GETTING COOPER S WITH THE WORK, AND ASKING HOW HAS ONE, AND WHAT IS IT LIKE TO DRIVE:)

Linda M
    I think you'll know that I have the 'works' kit on Daisy Seany. Personally to me, it's awesome But you'd be best to get a test drive and make up your own mind. There are quite a few reasons why I went for the Works kit and if I was buying a new MINI I'd still go for the Works.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Seany, there are only really three issues, how much money have you got, how many horses do you want and do you want to keep a 100 per cent warranty??

You could always read the November issue of EVO for an unbiased, allegedly, test drive.

Good luck on whatever you decide

Bonnie Scotland

seany
    quote:Originally posted by Linda M

I think you'll know that I have the 'works' kit on Daisy Seany. Personally to me, it's awesome But you'd be best to get a test drive and make up your own mind. There are quite a few reasons why I went for the Works kit and if I was buying a new MINI I'd still go for the Works.
    I have test drive one, and it was fast, so i am picking it up on thu/fri.:)

Car
    Mini Cooper
    Wow that was fast delivery. Niccccce car! I assume they had one in stock - what colour / spec is it?

Linda M
    Congratulations Seany, now Daisy has a friend Hope you have lots of MINI fun with your new car.

Sponsor & Jakey
    Wow, congratulations Seany.
    I'm sure you will just love the Works S, I know I do (when I'm allowed a shot that is 8))
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

seany
    quote:Originally posted by Duncan Stewart

Wow that was fast delivery. Niccccce car! I assume they had one in stock - what colour / spec is it?
    read the bottom