Mini Photoshoot PICS

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast
    Just wanted to say what a day!! Glad you talked me into it Lynsey! That was my first ever mini meet thingy, i fair enjoyed it apart the really cold wind, dont supposed it helped that i didnt have a jacket with me ooppssss.

My highlight had to be the mini convoy to the Beancross... can't believe all the looks we got.

Ive got the mini adventure bug now, cant wait till the next one!!
    BROOM BROOM.... My wee black mini :)

Sweeney
    ^^^ ditto

aww unlucky sleepy, i think we would've been there then but given the weather it was a rush to the end :S
    although i dont think thats the car park we were at, it was the one at the other end, love those wheels though :P

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    great day oot as usual with NMS.

Good to meet a few new folk (Sweeney, Claire and her man, Lynsey, Alan with the D).

Hope to see you all again soon.

Will post up some piccies tommorrow..

N12 JLK
    Me and Kerr had a great time pity about the downpour and hope I didnt ruin the fellas camera when I got mine taken in the rain!
    Looking forward to seeing the photos that were taken

Sponsor
    quote:Originally posted by Sweeney

^^^ ditto

aww unlucky sleepy, i think we would've been there then but given the weather it was a rush to the end :S
    although i dont think thats the car park we were at, it was the one at the other end, love those wheels though :P
    I was in both car parks but no sign of any minis. I went for a run to Edinburgh and Gullane and then back to Aberdeen so I managed to entertain myself . Got flashed by a camera on the way back to the Deen. Dam. I was only doing about 74 miles per hour according to my speedo. I know they can be out a wee but but the usually read over , not under. :mad:

The wheels are the best mod i've ever had. They are so light compared to the OEM S spokes with runflats.

Lynsey
    Unlucky Sleepy! Yeh we left at 2pm cause it was chucking it down, couldnt risk damaging Ray and Rabs camera equipment. I knew were we missing you, as there was no wee green mini!

Yes you were in the wrong car park, you were way up the top, we used the overflow car park thats never really used.......ever!!!

My dad has left the cable for the digi camera in his office so my photos wont be up til Tuesday evening, providing he remembers to bring it home!!!!!

Good to meet you all....

Lynsey
    Got some more pics for you all............

Fee and Norm getting in the way!!!!

claire
    I just wanted to say myself and my man, Rab, had a fab time at the shoot. It was really nice to meet all of you and thank you for making us both feel so welcome. We cant wait to have another mini adventure

An extra huge big thank you to MarkyC and Angus

s12cot
    thanks for the organisation of the photo shoot, sorry we had to shoot away early was cold and windy...... looking forward to seeing the rest of the photos was some nice Mini's there on saturday.

have a look at the events forum i am trying to organise a lunch meet in Edinburgh on 13th May (sat) should be fun and the non drivers can have a few drinks.....

X30YES
    quote:Originally posted by claire

I just wanted to say myself and my man, Rab, had a fab time at the shoot. It was really nice to meet all of you and thank you for making us both feel so welcome. We cant wait to have another mini adventure

An extra huge big thank you to MarkyC and Angus
    Nothing for Nothing girl