i-pod

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Car
    Mini Cooper S
    how much u want sleepyrascal????....i dinnae want the songs.....i looking for wan fir meh hubbys b'day!...i have the new 30gb wan.....he saw that n wants <coughs> he cannae see sh*te!

Sponsor
    quote:Originally posted by sedgie

how much u want sleepyrascal????....i dinnae want the songs.....i looking for wan fir meh hubbys b'day!...i have the new 30gb wan.....he saw that n wants <coughs> he cannae see sh*te!
    MAke an offer

Car
    Mini Cooper S
    10 squid lolol....nah tell me how much u lookin for!

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    Haw haw haw haw haw! Back of the queue Sedgie! Either that or start your own bloomin' thread!!! :evil::mad:

£150 is a lil steep for me Alan as it's just for leaving in the hoose.

Sleepy if the 3rd gen is the one that charges through the USB then I'm interested!

If it doesn't then get lookin' Fi! Although knowing you're taste in music I don't want the tunes you'll have on it!

Car
    Mini Cooper S

Bitchy!!!!.....hehehehe

Sponsor
    quote:Originally posted by Big Col
    Sleepy if the 3rd gen is the one that charges through the USB then I'm interested!

Im sure someone will correct me if im wrong....

None of the Ipods charge through USB however they ALL charge through USB2. But BIC COL, if your using this for your stereo, I would suggest getting a mains charger so you can just leave it on main power all the time in a dock for example. I have both a charger and dock which i could be persuaded to sell along with the ipod...

Sedgie... IN all fairness to BC, he really should have first refusal on this as it is his thread.

These are not acyual pictures of my Ipod but exactly the same only mine is a 20G not a 40G. The bottom pic shows the Dock.

Car
    Mini Cooper S

No probs.......soz tae butt in!

Are they sure they all charge through USB2 mate? I didn't think the older ones did and I'll be connecting it up though me X-Box 360 so need it to charge through USB. :)

quote:Originally posted by Big Col

Haw haw haw haw haw! Back of the queue Sedgie! Either that or start your own bloomin' thread!!! :evil::mad:

£150 is a lil steep for me Alan as it's just for leaving in the hoose.

If it doesn't then get lookin' Fi! Although knowing you're taste in music I don't want the tunes you'll have on it!

cheeky but your right:I
    Cooper Coupe...