i-pod

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    Don't suppose any of you technopeeps fancy floggin' me an i-pod do ya? I want one that I can just leave in the flat and not give a chuff about battery life as I don't like plugging the one I use in and charging it everynight when the battery life is fine? It just has to be one that can be charged via usb. (Sorry Euan. :))

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Col, i have a 60 gig photo that can be charged via USB, it also has over 8,000 tracks on it, i'm sure it's a 3rd gen with the clicky wheel, battery life is still excellent

Make me an offer 8) don't ask me what I want for it :evil::)

Methinks that's a lil too expensive for me mate. What are they new, around about £270? That means I'm guessing you're gonna expect about £200 or there abouts? I was hoping to get away with a wee bitty less than that.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Sheesh 8) looks back at his last post, yep "make me an offer "
    Col, it's a 3rd gen, it's over a year old, currently selling on eBay for around £110 including the songs

<blinks> Uhm...yeah...well...I hate making offers for things as I never want to insult people by offering too low! :I Shall we say £100 then.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Gulp, just looked on the iPod site for a new 60 gig video £299 :disapprove:
    Unless you're prepared to pay £150 including all the songs, i'll be keeping it

Sponsor
    or i could give you a 3rd gen 20 GIG which is an ex bonnie scotland special!

SOrry to hijack you deal bonnie

would accept less than 100 It also has thousands of songs on it. However ita all Bonnie scotlands music so be warned

Wul
    Is it not the case though that as soon as you dock it with a new PC Itunes will wipe the songs off the ipod? So your stuck with BS's songs or have to start filling the library again?

miniscot00
    Only if you have iTunes set to Sync with the iPod. You can select certain playlists to update automatically or opt to do it manually.

dam if only I could find the 2g nano you could have bought that don't know if it charges through the usb thingy though.

do you want me look for it ??????
    Cooper Coupe...