2007 Mini

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    saw this on mini 2 think they look not to bad what about the lights h'mmm

http://www.mini2.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109635
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    Oh dear... I hope that's not too close to the finished article! As someone mentioned on Mini2, if it stays looking like that, it going to lose it's 'cool' status VERY quickly.

It looks very boring!

There are 3 different bumper styles there - for 3 different models?
    And those lights poking though the bonnet?? Eww! :dead:
    Same for the fixed grille.
    It's losing it's cheeky look, and heading towards Rover 25 country if this is any indication. Are they Dumbing it down for the yanks? :mad:

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    :disapprove::disapprove::disapprove::disapprove::d isapprove::disapprove::disapprove::disapprove:

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Oh dear, i actually like it

N12 JLK
    WWWWHHHHAATTTTTTTT no shark vents at the side its a bloody sham Im sellin up watch out Im off out for a Ford KA

Looks lovely, meatier, the only time people see the clam shell is when its open ( obviously ) but how often is it open ?
    SO FAR, SO GOOD, SO WHAT ??

Way too plain Jane for my liking, a total disappointment if it stays this way. :mad::mad::disapprove::disapprove::disapprove::dea d::dead:

but it might look brilliant in the metal! :I:I

Think I'm gonna reserve judgement for when minime invites us all round to fortress menzies for a few drinks and a good perving session over the new model!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

nope it is a no no for me..
    How come right if we want roof rack we gotta drill the roof but in that one tehre is Side mounts. with spot lights on it. mmm one rule for them and another for everyone else..

Can you pass my rattle back now thanks.......

redpoint rallying
    bpirie....I'm sure that roofrack is the Mont Blanc one that I use on my 'S'. It simply clamps on...no need to drill! Its plenty strong enough, I often cart a 3 man canadian canoe on it....which gets some admiring stares!!

M

NIce I'll have to have a hunt for that then.. Need somewhere to park my Bike.