2007 Mini

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    I wonder what revision those ones are. Isn't the current version of the MINI called R56 or summat, meaning that it was the 56th version they had tried? Methinks the chances of the production car looking like the ones in the pic would be slim. There is also a bit of diguise work on one of them to hide the profile a lil so it'll be interesting to see what they'll really look like. When are they out? Is it December:question:

The Dogfather
    I think there's a lot of disguise stuff on these, plus no chrome work to brighten them up. Disappointed you can't use the light as search light anymore, well unless they still mount the spots on the bonnet that is :(

Car
    Mini Cooper
    Bad dog is right - these are test cars in matt black covered with bits of tape. I'm sure the finish item will look good. Bonnet design has to change for pedestrian crash regulations and probably for the new engine too so it will be different.

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    What do you mean you can't use the light as a search light mate?

The Dogfather
    Switch on your lights and open your bonnet, bingo search light for spotting planes

Ooh, looky 3000 posts

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    quote:Originally posted by Duncan Stewart

Bad dog is right - these are test cars in matt black covered with bits of tape. I'm sure the finish item will look good. Bonnet design has to change for pedestrian crash regulations and probably for the new engine too so it will be different.
    I hope so!!!

N12 JLK
    Ooh, looky 3000 posts
    [/quote]

Congratulations on your momentous occasion (fireworks going off)