New MINI Scotland - Social Meets

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    I have heard that if anyone turns up to knockhill for any of the rounds of the mini championship in a mini (old or new) then they will get two for the price of one entry.

I will try to find out more about it at the Press day:)

Linda M
    John, I'm in contact with Knockhill about this and a parking section for us all.

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    quote:Originally posted by Linda M

John, I'm in contact with Knockhill about this and a parking section for us all.
    So why are you not at Knockhill today then:question:

Sponsor & Jakey
    ?? Confused ??
    Was it the press day John? Does anyone know for certain yet as to whether they have moved the 1st round to the 13th April?
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Linda M
    John, I think that you maybe have more contacts for this idea than me, maybe it would be better for you to put something together for an outing to the Cooper challenge. I'm going to give up on this one as the dates aren't looking too good for me at the moment.

Fontal
    The bonus is comming soon so im looking at comming down to get the car chipped around the end of April begining of May but I will hold of to see if there is going to be a meet on the go around then and I will co-inside my trip down with that:).

Cheers Richard

Fontal
    IM LOADED
    Sorry the bonus came through yesterday, just a bit overexcited:clown:

I know its a bit early but is there any meets set up for early may so I can come down and get the car chipped and finnaly meet everyone (and some of you again)
    Hope to hear soon Richard

Sponsor & Jakey
    We're going to talk to everyone on Sunday and try and agree the most suitable date for the proposed 'Perthshire Run'.

Even if that one doesn't work out for you Richard I'm sure we could try and organise a wee social (meal at a pub?) when you're over :)

Where are you travelling to, to get your MINI chipped?
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Fontal
    Not to sure yet either Aberdeen or Forfar Ive still to get that finalised.
    MMMMMmmmmmmmm Fooooood sure does sound good, so is there much on this weekend a wee run out in Stouffer perhaps?

Cheers Richard

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    quote:Originally posted by Fontal

Not to sure yet either Aberdeen or Forfar Ive still to get that finalised.
    MMMMMmmmmmmmm Fooooood sure does sound good, so is there much on this weekend a wee run out in Stouffer perhaps?

Cheers Richard
    Fontal, this sunday is the borders spring run, pity you couldn't of made it.
    As Linda says, although there might not be a meet we could arrange something, if you are in and around Forfar then you are close to me. I'm sure we could get something sorted.

Bonnie Scotland