Go on Linda you know you want to:)

Linda M
    OK, I knew that would happen :clown: I'll get my thinking MINI cap on

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    quote:Originally posted by john

Go on Linda you know you want to:)
    So, when and when, come on come on, times flying by, what still no decision :clown:

It's not as if you have much to do thru the day, bit of hoovering, dusting, cleaning then out for a meal at night, ah the life :evil:

Bonnie Scotland

Linda M
    It would be a heck of a lot easier if I could find a suitable date :( There's too much MINI stuff going on the next few weekends THEN it's Easter weekend THEN 2 people are going to Ireland THEN Calum is going on holiday SO find me a date :mad: OH and someone's going off golfing !!!!!

minidriver#1
    do a poll with multiple choices and get everyone to vote on a suitable date. Make it possible to choose multiple dates, then arrange it for the most popular voted day :) thts what i do on my forum :P

Sponsor & Jakey
    Why don't we hold it when Bonnie Scotland's offshore?
    Only kidding Alan, how does the saying go?... 'there's no show without Punch' :clown:
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

scott shand
    hi all, sorry for the late response but have been mega busy at work any how stirling would be good for the next meet, and the organisation and date setting for the next meet poss at carnoistie could be done as i would need a good few weeks notice for the hotel, its getting in to our busy season again...

so lets get some dates set for the next meet how about may 4th, or any sunday in may, the reason i say may is cause there is a meet on the 6th of april which i cant attend.

Linda M
    I'm hoping to tie in the next social meet with the MINI Cooper challenge at Knockhill. After a few discussions over the weekend April and May is looking pretty busy. I know that quite a few folk were thinking about going to Knockhill. The plan would be to meet at the Gartwhinzean Hotel (festive run) in Powmill at about 11am for bacon rolls and tea/coffee then a convoy onto Knockhill.

duncan
    quote:Originally posted by Linda M

I'm hoping to tie in the next social meet with the MINI Cooper challenge at Knockhill.
    Do the Ones get too, or do we have to sneak in under the fence?

Linda M
    Here we go again :mad: Just heard that the first Cooper round has been changed to the 13th April but I need to get that confirmed !