Where Is Everyone

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    It's very quiet today, am i the only one to keep order and manage the site :question:

Well i had to do something for my 400th post, i need to get a life

Bonnie Scotland

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    i am here too:)

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Hi John, fancy meeting you here, i knew it was dangerous putting my car into mikeythemini, am now getting what i always wanted, an MP3 player, no ordinary one though, oh no :blackeye: a DVD based one :clown: oh and a bass box while he's at it, did i mention the phone car kit and the 5 way amp and a wee bit of neon lighting for the boot, just as well i'm away working :dead:.
    I honestly would have considered asking you to do a lot of the stuff, but, i just couldn't see my car stripped down again and have to wait on it while i was at home, thats me almost 3 weeks without my car.

Anyway, back to the grind and so should you be

Bonnie Scotland

Sponsor & Jakey
    I'm here too, back home in my windowless hoose :( Enjoyed what I did of the run today, shame you two guys weren't there.

Looking forward to seeing your 'slightly modded' <ahem!!> wheels when you get them back Alan
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

sh@z
    my god alan, u go all out on watever u do eh

haha

hows millie coming along then?

whats happening with the wheels eh eh eh eh?

Bit cold to not have windaes willie

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    quote:Originally posted by sh@z

my god alan, u go all out on watever u do eh
    haha
    hows millie coming along then?
    whats happening with the wheels eh eh eh eh?
    Bit cold to not have windaes willie
    Sh@z, i think willie was loosely commenting on my new wheels, meaning my new modded car :I
    Good old Mili is sitting in mikeythemini's workshop with the interior ripped out again for the headrests, the tv tuner, the MP3 DVD Changer, the 5 way stereo amp, the custom bass box, the nokia car kit and some soft neon lighting for the boot.

Hows ur car, did you do the run

Bonnie Scotland

sh@z
    nah didnt do the run...

was meant to have it back thurs/fri .. but the manager guys wasnt happy with one of the suspension parts that were replaced.. so waiting on that part + polishing/wash/clean the car...

Hopefully tuesday he said i should get it.. as the whole car is sorted apart from that 1 part...

New wheels? selling ur old ones? how much heheh

as i said, u sure know how to get ur car sorted .. and u were thinkin of sellin her.. YERITE... that car is as much a part of u as the burberry gear is :)

sh@z

Sponsor & Jakey
    quote:Originally posted by sh@z

and u were thinkin of sellin her.. YERITE... that car is as much a part of u as the burberry gear is :)
    ROFPML Nice one Sh@z
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)