American Visit

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Ok peeps, an american couple are coming over between the 28th Dec and the 2nd Jan for new year in Edinboro, has anyone got any plans for another festive run, eh, Willie, Linda, MMM, a wee blast on sunday 30th Dec for our visitors is a must.

Go here, http://www.mini2.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=558744

What does everyone think, we could always repeat last years festive run as its all done etc

I would organise it but can't guarantee i'll be home, so, anyone :)

Bonnie Scotland

GAJ
    Are they bringing their car?:clown::clown:

Sponsor & Jakey
    Eh, Sunday's the 28th Alan
    Linda and I were planning to do a wee Festive Run again this year (Calum's got it in the 'just around the corner' events section), just haven't got around to working on it yet.

You can count on it being Sunday 28th Dec though. Probably a wee run with a lunch stop like last year. Thinking about going back to the Gartwhinzean again this year but doing a different route.

Watch this space.
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    quote:Originally posted by Willie M

Eh, Sunday's the 28th Alan
    :I b**gger, that might throw a spanner in the works.
    Been in contact and they have registered on this site, they fly into Heathrow at 7.30am on the sunday, they hope to catch a train at 9.30am to be in Waverly approx 5 hours later, so, looks doubtful. They are staying in Dalkeith road, can the run be ended anywhere near there so they can join in the lunch, or, can anyone manage another wee run on the monday or tuesday????

Bonnie Scotland

Sponsor & Jakey
    quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

can anyone manage another wee run on the monday or tuesday????
    Now there's a good idea I daresay Linda and I could force ourselves to get the MINIs out again :clown:

Anyone else?
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    I can't manage the 28th as I'm motocrossing at Alloa but could be up for anything organised for the Monday or Tuesday depending on family commitments
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

macblob
    Cant make the run on the monday, tuesday but up for xmas run on the 28th (that is the sunday aint it?)

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    quote:Originally posted by Big Gordy

I can't manage the 28th as I'm motocrossing at Alloa but could be up for anything organised for the Monday or Tuesday depending on family commitments
    I've added your name to the ever growing list in the After The Festive Run Run thread, will you be carrying any passengers ??
    We need some spare seats to carry our guests

Bonnie Scotland

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Probably be two of us BS, either the missus (Ishbel) or the daughter (Kirsten ). Not much room left after that When I drive there's only about 2" of legroom left behind the driving seat so might have room for one more. I'm not 100% sure with what's happening during Xmas week so don't commit me to anything just yet OK
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

travelingmcmahans
    So I'm the American! :)
    Thanks for the welcome. The only thing better than going to Scotland is going to Scotland meeting a bunch of fun Mini folks! I know it will be an amazing run! The only scenery I've seen around Edinburgh is from a train window heading to Inverness. It will be great to see it from a Mini!