Who am I?

RedMini2902
    Sorry folk but I have registered on this site 3 times now, first as MiniS29FEB which gave me loads of problems that i could not sort it kept booting me back to the login screen even when I had the correct details :dead: then as doob but I have since moved house changed e-mail and when i had to re-format my PC I lost login details for that and with no e-mail I could not retireve them so I re-registerd :disapprove: (again) for the last time I promise.

Rather relevant though, as I have now got my shiney new CRW cooper :)

minidriver#1
    block em for trolling and spamming!!! hehe.

Sponsor & Jakey
    Congrats on the new Cooper RedMini
    Hopefully all your tech probs are sorted out now and you can sit back and enjoy the MINI insanity that is NMS.
    Hope to see you at one of the future events or meets
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

sh@z
    welcome mate..

seany
    hi and welcome to the site m8.