Ahhhhh!!! Nice Mod By JC's Aberdeen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    Hey.. Got my car bck too on Tuesday... guess what??
    It's going back in on Monday....:disapprove:
    bit perturbed that repairs came to such a substantial total and they couldn't get it right...
    so far I've discovered...
    1: One wheel hasn't been balanced correctly (it wobbles at about 50 mph)- or suspension isn't right... :disapprove:
    2: Electric mirrors have mysteriously stopped working
    3: the Door handle surround / tweeter panel isn't fitting right and is loose...

On the plus side... the paintwork they've done seems to be spot on...
    and I got the car back in just under 3 weeks....

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    Julz that's unbelieveable! I can't believe they took your car out for a thrashing. I hope you're going to speak to the manager about it. Hell if it was a MINI dealership you could gp straight to the BMW head offices and they'd have a canary about their servicing people thrashing customer cars!

euan
    Hello all...

First up, sorry to all those whos cars have been damaged by the dealer - it's the last place damage should be happening, and washing cars with swirls - not once have I taken a car of mine through one. Never will either.

Secondly, I used to take my Golf to Sloans in Edinburgh. As I lived in Gorgie, it was a gentle walk home. However, on more than one occasion did I catch the staff taking the cars "round the block" in a manner that was not suitable for that road in your own car, never mind anyone elses! Wheel spin off the lights, wheel spin and slide out of the dealer parking at the front anyone? The car in question had 17" rims and was running Yokohamas as well - I know I'd be pi**ed off if it was my car. So I phoned the dealer and asked to talk to the manager. I was then asked if I was making a complaint, to which i replied it was not so much a complaint, just an observation. Spoke to the manager, mentioned what I'd seen and he certainly sounded like he was going to do something about it, he sounded very annoyed and took all the details etc. Still, you see it everywhere - people at dealers do not seem to behave in other peoples cars. I've caught people doing it at eastern as well, racing down Russell Road between the dealer and the workshop.

On another point, how much do they pay for insurance? Some of the people driving BMWs from eastern are late teens, yet they drive some of the biggest, fastest saloons out there...Sideways, probably.