Another New Fifer has returned

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    quote:Originally posted by Linda M

Hi Kirsty :) More girls

Cool....More Girls!....
    <straightens collar and slicks back hai.. oh... wait...*ahem* I've nae got any...>

Hi Again! Welcome back to the nuthoose!

Yeh welcome back Kirsty...
    More women the better I think

Tahra
    Hullo welcome back fellow fifer _ Ive waved to a couple of yellows ones recently but dont know if Ive see you yet !

Car
    Mini Cooper hatchback with Cooper S front grill, JCW badges, Chilly Pack, Red with Black roof.
    Welcome back, glad you found us siber space girl!
    R2-D2 Mini Cooper Clubman. Also has SPORTS button that says SPORT when you push it. Vroooooom!

Kirsty
    Thank you for all your welcome backs, it's nice to be missed!! I'll need to do something to my mini to make her more noticable so that people know it's me!! I originally got a yellow one cause it was a colour of mini that I hadn't seen much of on the roads but now they seem to be everywhere!! Anyone got any suggestions?? (bearing in mind that I'm a single girl with a mortgage to pay!!!) HEE HEE!!!

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    quote:Originally posted by Kirsty

Thank you for all your welcome backs, it's nice to be missed!! I'll need to do something to my mini to make her more noticable so that people know it's me!! I originally got a yellow one cause it was a colour of mini that I hadn't seen much of on the roads but now they seem to be everywhere!! Anyone got any suggestions?? (bearing in mind that I'm a single girl with a mortgage to pay!!!) HEE HEE!!!
    A simple roof graphic

Bonnie Scotland

Kirsty
    Good idea!! How much do they cost and do all MINI dealers have a good selection to choose from??

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    quote:Originally posted by Kirsty

Good idea!! How much do they cost and do all MINI dealers have a good selection to choose from??
    Hi, try John at Apex Signs in Edinburgh, apex.signs@virgin.net, i was £167 for a union jack, he fitted it in around 1-1/2 hours, preferred this route as the dealer is dearer.

Hope that helps

Bonnie Scotland

macblob
    I got checks on my roof for about £137 and as Bonnie says bmw are way more expensive, you could also go for bonnet stripes which will only set u back around 40 quid.

Kirsty
    Brilliant thank you very much Bonnie Scotland and Macblob!! I popped into BMW in Kirkcaldy yesterday but they didn't have any information that they could give me so I think I might have a nose on the net and contact apex signs to get some ideas!! I had been swithering whether to get the Saltire on my roof but not sure how it would look on my wee yellow one!!?? I've seen it on a dark blue MINI and it looks really smart!!
    I shall keep you posted and probably ask for some knowledgable advice!! HEE HEE!!! (wouldn't want to mess up my wee MINI!!:()