Another New Fifer has returned

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tahra
    Hi Kirsty,

Ive been talking to John at Apex for a while too, and they do stuff to your own specification - which probably means colours too ! You could be the only person with a yellow Saltire ! I liked the cooperflags.com site, dead easy to see their designs - theres a rather cool flower one, my husband wasnt keen though....

macblob
    Your welcome Kirsty.

This is how my roof turned out

and

hope this gives u some ideas

john-apex
    Hi Kirsty thought I would just say hello. If you have any thoughts on what you might like to do with the car just let me know and I can do a layout for you and e-mail it back. The girl who works with me would love to design a flower or something a bit girlie for a change.:)

Kirsty
    Brilliant!!! Thank you all so much!! The yellow saltire sounds good, hadn't thought about it in a different colour!! Macblob's roof looks really good too!! I have a tatoo of piglet on my foot (the original type of drawing, blowing a dandilion clock) had thought about that too!! Would that be girlie enough John?? Hee Hee!!

Mini Martyn
    Hey Kirsty Welcome aboard the ship of madness. I think will have to get a smoking jacket and change my name to Hugh, if any more bunny's come on board!!

Kirsty
    Thank you Martyn!! Nice to be aboard!! Smoking Jacket?? Hugh?? Bunnies??:question: Maybe I'm too young to get this one or just really slow!! Can you explain??:)

knaone
    I think he means Hugh Heffner (spelling?), the guy runs Playboy and its quote famous for walking about wearing a red velvet smoking jacket... bunnies, playboy bunnies....

Kirsty
    Ahhh!! I see... all becomes clear!! :)Thank you for enlightening me Knaone!! HEE HEE!! There is always one!! HEE HEE!! (it's usually me!!)