Another New Fifer has returned

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Kirsty
    I've been lost in cyber space somewhere!! I've been trying to get back into the website for ages but to no avail!! Can't even spot that I was ever here in the first place now that I am eventually back. Seemingly I'm one that was lost when the server crashed!! :(

Just in case you have forgotten me, I'm Kirsty!! Wee yellow mini one, with nothing special apart from SALT pack and chrome bumpers, from Fife!!

Hope the run up north goes well this weekend I'd love to join in one of these days!! I'll keep my eyes open for the next run!!:)

Getting more waves now, especially on my way to work in Falkirk!! Maybe it's people here who have seen me moaning about the lack of other minis waving back!! Keeps me happy!!!

Look forward to hearing all the news about this coming weekend!!
    Enjoy!!

3GGG
    Welcome back Kirsty :)

Look out for the Blue Apple out and about in Fife.

Kirsty
    I was sitting next to a possible Blue Apple at Moodie Street traffic lights in Dunfermline the other night, possibly last week!! Didn't notice thought until the lights went green and by that time it was too late to wave!! You??

seany
    welcome back to the site, and hello again

3GGG
    quote:Originally posted by Kirsty

I was sitting next to a possible Blue Apple at Moodie Street traffic lights in Dunfermline the other night, possibly last week!! Didn't notice thought until the lights went green and by that time it was too late to wave!! You??
    Could have been Kirsty, but cannot recall seeing you. Recently I have had a few waves from other MINIs around Dunfermline and in Fife generally, which is a pleasant change.
    Keep a look out for the IB/W Cooper with a white Apple badge on the boot.

Cheers

macblob
    wb kirsty

Sponsor & Jakey
    Yeah, welcome back again Kirsty
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Monsta Mo Mini
    Hi again Kirsty - unfortunately EVERYTHING posted between 28th August and end of September was lost and that included new members. We're only just getting back to what it was before the crash!

KarenH
    Welcome back Kirsty, if I'm over in Fife I'll be very sure to wave at any yellow mini ones :)

Linda M
    Hi Kirsty :) More girls