Go Karts Or Similar

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    malross
    quote:Originally posted by seany

welcome to NMS, what do you drive?
    Cheers for the welcome and sorry for the delayed reply (I thought I'd get emails keeping my informed about responses). :)

Anyway, I've got an MCS. No special kit on it yet, mind. Unless you count the near-standard bodykit. Got some Mintex pads and braided brake lines waiting to be fitted to the front, though. Also on the lookout for non-run-flat recommendations for 17" rims - my first set of fronts are almost dead and I fancy tyres with better handling characteristics. :)

Mal.

seany
    quote:Cheers for the welcome and sorry for the delayed reply (I thought I'd get emails keeping my informed about responses). :)

Anyway, I've got an MCS. No special kit on it yet, mind. Unless you count the near-standard bodykit. Got some Mintex pads and braided brake lines waiting to be fitted to the front, though. Also on the lookout for non-run-flat recommendations for 17" rims - my first set of fronts are almost dead and I fancy tyres with better handling characteristics. :)

Mal.

any photo's of your mini:)

malross
    Aye, one or two. Best place to look is in my mini2.com gallery:

http://www.mini2.com/gallery/personal/gallery_4063.html

Not the greatest pics ever and not all my car, but the four from Skye near the end are me.

Mal.

P.S. Sorry again for the delay in reply. Does this place really not notify you? I guess not, as I'm getting swet FA through, even after changing my email address. :(

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    quote:Originally posted by malross
    P.S. Sorry again for the delay in reply. Does this place really not notify you? I guess not, as I'm getting swet FA through, even after changing my email address. :(
    I believe that the e-mail system is not working yet, watch this space and MMM will answer :)

Bonnie Scotland

Monsta Mo Mini
    The answer is that there is no email system at the moment and probably won't be until I move server again. Sorry!

Mini Martyn
    Hello every one just thought that I would up date the info on Scot Kart in Cambuslang, was their today with 9 freinds and was a wee bit dissapointed as we did not get all on at once, one group of 5 and the ofther of 4. Was a great day though first round is £13 then you second round is £11 and then our third round was £9, great fun as you get about 10 - 15 mins racing - enough time for some of the boys to crash!! :I

Well can wait for the mini kart day.

Have we decided where yet?

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Very sorry peeps, what with the recent family bereavement and a subsequent serious illness in the family i have not put any effort into this :(
    To be honest it looks unlikely that i will manage anything in the short term

I hope you all understand

Bonnie Scotland

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    We all do Alan. I also think I can speak for us all by offering our best wishes and hopes for a speedy recovery to the family member involved.

Col

Mini Martyn
    Alan sorry to hear about your bereavment and illness in the family, I hope that you all get better soon.

Look forward to seening you soon.