Megiuars NXT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The Dogfather
    quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1
    Slathered some on Sunday past... Mmmmmm smells yummy!

And what a shine! Have to get some on ma heid!

Next question.. what's the best thing to use to get rid of seagull ploppies? I washed some off, but it seems to have left a mark :(
    On ya head, eeeeewwwww! :question:

Wul
    Aye -clay bar is the biz - be careful though - if you drop it - then bin it! A wee tip is to break it into three bits - that way if you drop a bit you still have a back-up.

The next clay bar i am gonna try is the new sonus one - it is claimed to be the least abrasive one going at present but still pulls off the tar spots etc! this one :)

Remember folks - save that quick detailer for making your car all shiney and use a double strength wash mix to lube the clay bar.

Wul
    quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1
    Next question.. what's the best thing to use to get rid of seagull ploppies?
    LnL - keep a bottle of quick detailer in the car for removing the offending mess between washes.

Unfortunately if the mark is still there after washing then it's etched your clear coat(bird poo is acidic) and the best you can do is have a go at the etching with some scratch X or similar.

I have a permanent etch on the back bumper of mine which won't shift so only keeping the wax well topped up seems to hide it!