Roof Decals

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Been looking at the carvogue website www.carvogue.co.uk. Really like the look of the decals - especially the sunroof ones. Anybody bought one?

Also anyone know of anyone in Aberdeen (or surrounding area) who will install one? Any idea of the cost?

Got some plans of what I want on the roof - but will keep them secret till its done!

Cheers y'all

Mart

macblob
    Just back in the house after a wee visit to Apex signs in Edinburgh with newly fitted silver chequers on my coppers roof.......Looks great even if i do say so myself

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    I got a union jack installed at Apex Signs and i think its braw

Bonnie Scotland

quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

I got a union jack installed at Apex Signs and i think its braw

Bonnie Scotland
    Cheers guys, is that the guy Mike that was on here???? I have emailed him to see if he would provide a quote for fitting.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    quote:[i]
    Cheers guys, is that the guy Mike that was on here???? I have emailed him to see if he would provide a quote for fitting.
    Thats him and just to confuse you his real name is John

Bonnie Scotland

quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

quote:[i]
    Thats him and just to confuse you his real name is John

Bonnie Scotland
    Cheers Boonie, yeah I just looked at his profile and realised his name was John - makes my head hurt!!!!! Did he provide ur union jack as well?

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Martin, i couldn't make my mind up what colour i wanted, so he sent me different colours to choose from, once i made up my mind he made the graphic onsite.
    My union jack is an exact copy of the BMW one

Bonnie Scotland

john-apex
    Hi, Martin sorry I have not had a chance to get back to you. We could manufacture a kit that would work on a sunroof but I have to say the material needed is a bit costly and it is not as clear from inside the car as the pictures show on some web sites. If you really wanted something a would be happy to give you some idea of cost.:)

quote:Originally posted by john-apex

Hi, Martin sorry I have not had a chance to get back to you. We could manufacture a kit that would work on a sunroof but I have to say the material needed is a bit costly and it is not as clear from inside the car as the pictures show on some web sites. If you really wanted something a would be happy to give you some idea of cost.:)
    Mick/John,

Yeah I would be interested in a rough idea of cost - but if its too much hassle for you to get the small amount of the pierced stuff required to do the car then thats fine. I would still be interested in you fitting the kit if I ordered the stuff from carvogue.

I have got 2 designs in mind - one that is just the sun roof in pierced stuff. And one that is the full roof with the sunroof done in pierced. If you can give me a rough idea of price then that would be great.

Also let me know if you would be prepared to fit the kit if i bought it from somewhere else and roughly how much to do it.

Cheers Mart

john-apex
    :)Martin if you can get a kit that you like we should be able to fit it for you no problem. Because we would be using a kit we have not fitted before I would not be able to give you an exact cost to without having a look at the vinyl first but I would think around £65ish

Cheers John.