LOST -season 2

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Adam MCS
    Anyone out there managed to get a hold of the second season of lost? I know someone on this site must be as addicted as me!

KINGHORN
    i am addicted, my girlfriends work mate has seen season 2 and says it doesnt clear nothing up lol,

Julz
    quote:Originally posted by KINGHORN

i am addicted, my girlfriends work mate has seen season 2 and says it doesnt clear nothing up lol,
    There's a shock!! Is it not meant to run for 7 seasons or something exceedingly annoying like that????:disapprove: Grand finale tomorrow (got totally confused with E4!!):sleepy:8)

KINGHORN
    quote:Originally posted by Julz

quote:Originally posted by KINGHORN

There's a shock!! Is it not meant to run for 7 seasons or something exceedingly annoying like that????:disapprove: Grand finale tomorrow (got totally confused with E4!!):sleepy:8)
    yeah i confused myself wwith E4 aswell now i need to stay ip till midnight tomoeow and i have a 6 oclock check in to go offshore on thursday, dam im gonna be knakerd,.

yip they are gonna string it out as long as possible

seen the complete season one got it from the states.

Got a copy of season 2 but think it is missing one episode the first one cause it seems to jump from the (oo'ps nearly said) to them being back on????

Makes more sense when watching the complete season 1 on dvd one after the other watch them over a period of 4 nights.
    Cooper Coupe...

Adam MCS
    I've got a friend who has the first 8 episodes of season two and says it totally opens up. Looks like I'm going to have to break into his flat and steal them, can't handle waiting 6 months or whatever till season 2 comes out here!

quote:Originally posted by Adam MCS

I've got a friend who has the first 8 episodes of season two and says it totally opens up. Looks like I'm going to have to break into his flat and steal them, can't handle waiting 6 months or whatever till season 2 comes out here!
    ask him what episode numbers he has.

this is what i've seen so far on season one (complete)

24 Episodes On Seven Discs:
    Pilot part 1
    Pilot part 2
    Tabula Rasa
    Walkabout, White Rabbit, House of the Rising Sun
    The Moth
    Confidence Man
    Solitary
    Raised by Another
    All the Best Cowboys Have Daddy Issues
    Whatever the Case May Be
    Hearts and Minds
    Special
    Homecoming
    Outlaws
    In Translation
    Numbers
    Deus Ex Machina
    Do No Harm
    The Greater Good
    Born to Run
    Exodus part 1
    Exodus part 2
    Cooper Coupe...

Julz
    Looks like you could be missing Exodus part 3! As far as I know there were 3 of them and the last 2 are on Channel 4 tomorrow night!!

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Since i got the first series on DVD for my crimbo i would appreciate no discussion of the plot :evil:

did you get the 4 disc or seven disc???

as far as I know Exodus part 2 is actually part 2&3 confusing I know:)
    Cooper Coupe...