satin black parts for Cooper

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    dilligaf
    Can anybody help me i am after the satin black boot handle, and satin black grille, usually found on the mini one as i dont like the chrome on my Mini (I know i payed extra for it when i ordered it but i don't like anymore) do they do the door handles as well ? if so has anybody got any of them.

Try ebay. most folk went for chrome, so pretty hard to come by.

you could try and paint them.

Monki
    SO FAR, SO GOOD, SO WHAT ??

Wul
    The boot handle shouldn't be problem as it's standard on a basic ONE - the front grille (upper) is either fully chrome or colour coded and chrome unless you get the aero-kit black plastic one which is criss-cross rather than slats. The door handles are a plasti-kote spray job i'm afraid!

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    Don't forget you'll still have the brightwork chrome around the bottom of the windows ets.

dilligaf
    I was going to spray the whole chrome with shadow laquer so it will look like black chrome but i will have to wait til i move and set up my workshop. but i want it done yesterday because i am impatient

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    quote:Originally posted by Wul

The boot handle shouldn't be problem as it's standard on a basic ONE - the front grille (upper) is either fully chrome or colour coded and chrome unless you get the aero-kit black plastic one which is criss-cross rather than slats. The door handles are a plasti-kote spray job i'm afraid!

Ahem... The bottom part of the grille on a One is black... unless you order the chrome pack...
    Like this one

(unless things have changed on the facelift models...)

Wul
    LnL - the ONE comment was only meant to be relative to the boot handle :clown: should have explained more - yes your right as it's the MCS grille which is colour coded (unless it's a black car ) however the MCS grille has one less slat!

dilligaf
    Yes the black inner would look ok Im not quite sure if the small bits of chrome should stay or go perhaps i should post a new vote poll called chrome or black see what everybody else thinks peoples opinions are usually truthful so that might be a way to find out

quote:Originally posted by Wul

(unless it's a black car ) however the MCS grille has one less slat!
    ANORAK
    SO FAR, SO GOOD, SO WHAT ??

Wul
    :Ihee hee!