Hi There

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    quote:Originally posted by Julz

quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan
    PS what level of tints have you got Julz - been trying to decide whether to do it or not - but when i got the pics back of your car it made the decision for me - it looks spot on!
    The tints are on the legal limit (hopefully, and not including the tint already on the glass), they're 35%!!
    Cheers Julz, right well after I get the car back next week I'll have to book it in and get them done - if the girlfriend asks I'll just blame u

Julz
    No problem, I shall accept all responsibility, it's not the first time I've been blamed:clown:

No problem, I shall accept all responsibility, it's not the first time I've been blamed:clown:
    ok i might as well go for the clear rear light conversion as well then - no point you getting the blame twice!!!!

Julz
    Oo, ooooooo, if you're going for lights, have a look at these tidy little monsters!!! I'm seriously thinking of changing mine to the Eurostyle Gen II!!!

http://www.coopertuning.de/shop_e/index.php

Oo, ooooooo, if you're going for lights, have a look at these tidy little monsters!!! I'm seriously thinking of changing mine to the Eurostyle Gen II!!!

V.Cool Julz (god I really should get on with some work!!! - oh well just another five minutes on here - tee hee). I think these were the lights some guy was selling on ebay a few weeks ago. I was going to bid on them but they guy never got back to me to answer my questions. Have you ordered anything in the past from that site? Might be worth getting a few orders together and see if we can save on postage etc.

So you might have a set of clear rear lights for sale soon then????? If so let me know, would be very interested!!!!

Julz
    No I've not ordered anything from the site, YET, but Santa has been given numerous hints

Not sure I can wait that long!!! Might have to get the credit card out next month and order some stuff!!! Will let everyone know how it goes!

Definitely interested in your lights - if santa brings the ones you want for BabyB

Julz
    I will keep that in mind, just not sure about changing just now as I prefer to have no red on my lights, if the Eurostlye Gen II were just the white/blue then I'd definately be changing, but I'll let you know!!:clown:

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)

Ooh Ooh Ooh.... V V V Sexy!! Me Like!!
    They would look the B*llox on my wee beastie when I get 'im back!!
    better start saving!!

macblob
    mmm tasty lights, i need more money :disapprove: