Tints....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    Probably really only for KJ.... but...
    when I was coming back thru Aberdeen the other weekend (after the social meet thingy) I spotted a Silk Green Cooper thru the traffic....
    When I got closer I noticed the windows were tinted... not black tho...
    but Green... metallic.... almost a perfct Silk green!!! they weren't dark tints, or *too* green... very subtle and tasteful they were!
    So KJ... Next Mod???

minidriver#1
    :O *fap fap fap*

Julz
    KJ, there is now a Tint Haus in Dundee who would do these tints for you, and you can also get metallic blue (very nice on white cars Ewan!!) and an orangy sort of colour!! But the green would look the biz!!:clown:

Car
    mmmmmmmmmmm.... blue.... Orange!!! mmm...

Fappity fap fap....

minidriver#1
    this green is sounding tempting. it'd be great to find out who has that aberdeen mini to see how it looks, but from what Ewan is saying sounds good like.

Car
    yeah... V nice mate...

Don't think it's anyone on here...

Or is it????
    Come on... don't be shy!

minidriver#1
    i've got the car booked in on wed to get tinted so i'll see what Pentagon have to offer. They mentioned Julz. lol. Everyone i go to see mentions Julz car. hehe.

Linda M
    Be careful KJ there are new laws supposed to be coming into place soon. Willie was going to get pentagon to tint the drivers and passenger side windows but Menzies were saying that proposed new legislation from Europe is causing all sorts of problems just now. No one seems to know for certain just now but it could mean having to have the tints removed when the car is 3yrs old at MOT time, or possibly even before.

Pentagon themselves are very worried about this as tinting is their core business.

Willie is holding off for the moment.

seany
    i have told that as well linda

minidriver#1
    when i spoke to them on the phone they mentioned this and that they have a limit to what they can tint, so hopefully they'll have a clearer idea on wed. I'll speak to them and see and i'll post here to let you know what the result was. Thanks for the heads up Linda.