This is weird....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    quote:Originally posted by Monsta Mo Mini

All fine here. Click on All forums and check that you have expanded the the section titles using the + and - buttons. That should fix it.
    I,m buggered too !! :I

MMM , where is the "All Forums" link ? , all I can see is "Forums"

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

GAJ
    Fine for me too.

Anyone still having problems, try clicking this link, then click on the little + sign to the lift of the text which reads NEWMINISCOTLAND FORUMS.

Robert should now indeed be your mother's brother!!

(Just like C said a couple of posts up!)

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    quote:Originally posted by GAJ

Fine for me too.

Anyone still having problems, try clicking this link then click on the little + sign to the lift of the text which reads NEWMINISCOTLAND FORUMS.
    Eh nope fraid not. Used your link but it came up with a - sign to the left of NEWMINISCOTLANDFORUMS & when I click onto the - it goes straight to COMMERCIAL SPONORS

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    The NEWMINISCOTLAND FORUMS text wasn't there when I had the problem so there was no + button. If I follow your link G and then press the - button the text disappears again leaving no + button. But that's not a big deal since just following your link again fixes the problem. :)

Wul
    Sorry GAJ/MMM there is defo a problem with the site - below is the forums homepage when you click from the main homepage - note no option for the + sign to expand the forums.

Also went to edit my thread in the for sale section and instead of editing the thread it brings up the edit box for all the sponsors threads instead!

GAJ
    Wul - try refreshing the page. I think your browser is loading that page from the cache - it's not the current sponsors page as there is no mention of REVO. Try refreshing any other pages you are having problems with; they are probably loading from the cache too. See if that solves your problem.

duncan
    I got the same as Wul, deleted all Temporary Internet files, pressed refresh, pressed F5 pressed Shift+Refresh, did the Hokey Kokey, and turned about, and still get what Wul got!

Not working for me either. done everything everone suggested but it still not working:(
    Cooper Coupe...

GAJ
    In style of Little Britain shopkeeper . . .

"Well I don't know what to suggest . . .

I'll just ask Magret . . . MAGRET? MAGRET?"

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

" YES!!!!!!"

"There's a gentlemen here says he's having trouble with the NMS website."

"Tell him to try logging out and then logging back in; if that doesn't work then I'm f*cked if I know! It's working fine for me. Would he not rather play with his Pirate Memory Game instead?"

Sponsor
    Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a005e'
    Invalid use of Null: 'cLng'

/snitzforums/inc_func_secure.asp, line 103

This is the error reported on the page where there should be an advertising banner.