Mini Ones in Glasgow Say Hello

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    super ally
    Hi there!

Have just purchased a new mini one! What a car! Considering I previously driven a corsa theres no competition, is there!

Would like to speak to other mini owners! Need to know hwere you can buy and install cibie lights for front of car!

Speak soon

Super ally

minidriver#1
    hey, welcome to the site :) definately a few glasgweigans (spellin) flying around on here. I've been through a couple of times lately and saw and all gold aero kitted cooper. Be sure to posts your pics for us all ta see :) and hope to see you on a few runs, which reminds me, check out the Skye run coming up at the end of the month :)

super ally
    Alright! Mate! I've seen a few gold coopers! Went on a mini run in Glasgow to see the itailian job and there were two there getting photo's developed today! Thinking after reading this site and seeing pics of bonnet stripes and the front lamps! What you think?
    What you drive?

Super ally!:evil:

seany
    hi m8 and welcome to site, i drive mini cooper.you should try and cume along to one of the mini run.

Sponsor & Jakey
    Welcome to NMS Ally, good to have you onboard
    You'll meet a lot of friendly, and helpful folks around here. Good to see the Glasgow numbers slowly growing, these East coasters have had it all their own way for too long

Keep an eye on MINI Meets, it'd be great to see you and your MINI along at a meet or event. You'd be made most welcome.

If you click on the 'Minibuzz' link in my signature you'll find out more about Linda and my cars :)
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    Alright Ally? I live in Glasgow too so if you see a Yellow Cooper with a black roof gimme a flash and a wave. I stay about 2 mins from Harry Fairbairns so you might see me whizzin' about.

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    Yikes!!
    We're getting overrun with Weedgies!!
    heh heh heh...
    you're slowly catching up!!

What is it with the amount of Minis n Aberdeen too?? On the way back from that last social meet the other Sunday I saw loads!! World domination huh??

oh... Hi By the way!! Welcome to the insanity!

knaone
    quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

World domination huh??
    Ewan this you trying to tell us you are planning to take over the world with minis??!? he keeps seeing his minions when he is driving along

Welcome to NMS Ally... Ewan is right about the insanity...:approve:

super ally
    Hi all!

Thanks for all the replies! I will keep a look out for your car col and I have looked at your web site wullie!! I might be tempted to come along to one of the day's out! I keep you posted!

Speak Soon

Super_Ally

macblob
    welcome to NMS ally. enjoy