Kitted and Spotted

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Julz
    this is true, where abouts would suit you??:clown:

minidriver#1
    we could meet up in another carpark. How about the ASDA car park in Milton, on the Kingsway? we'd not be too far from halfrods. Say the back of the car park since no one goes there, or perhaps somewhere safer now that i think of it. How about the car park at McDonalds by the UGC, where the outside inn is.

Julz
    The carpark at KFC will do me mine, brightly lit, fewer places for neds with eggs to hide! What time??
    Zimbo/Ewan, you guys coming??

minidriver#1
    i'll call em

Spot on KJ:). The body kit is very very subtle. Saw it on a white Cooper at Dunedin yesterday and it looked good, but it looks great in the silk.
    Mrs WF is being less than subtle about the need for side skirts on Marsha. Will have a good look at the weekend.

Julz
    Well, after having now seen KJ's mini in the flesh, I must say, it looks the biz, no wonder he's so chuffed!

john-apex
    Nice bonnet stripes and that car has hit the spot KJ.

bazza
    KJ car looks brilliant,how much did the whole package cost you ?
    Bas
    quote:Originally posted by KJ_innit

looking sexual i'll post pics soon.i was worried because i've never seen the variation before so it was a big gamble, but i think they used their own common sense too and its definately paid off. I wanted 4 lights in a row, but they grouped em in twos and must say, looks nice n chunky that way.

If it helps anyone, my insurance costs for the kit and 4 lamps went up by just £7.90, and for the JCW Kit, upgraded brakes and susp, it would only cost an extra £20. Which is pretty good. Thats with Frizzel / Liverpool Victoria.

minidriver#1
    quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan

quote:Originally posted by KJ_innit

I wanted 4 lights in a row, but they grouped em in twos and must say, looks nice n chunky that way.
    Lights looks spot on KJ, well impressed. Who did the mod for you? Your dealer? How much for the 4 lights?

Grassicks of perth were the cheapest i could find. £300 less than JC's.

i ave a couple more pics here...

macblob
    looks great man , wheels next?