Kitted and Spotted

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    minidriver#1
    thanks man :) wheels next. Thinking of Mille Miglia HT3's in anthracite finish. i want that ghetto look. lol. They'll have to be 18s to fill the arches. hehe. i'm gettin addicted.

macblob
    sounds great, im planning on some bk hyper black rims next yr if i can ever afford it

Mini Martyn
    KJ The Beast is looking good i cant wait to see it in the metal at the weekend!!

minidriver#1
    quote:Originally posted by Mini Martyn

KJ The Beast is looking good i cant wait to see it in the metal at the weekend!!
    cant wait to see you man but aye. i'm really lookin forward to the run

Macblob, those hyperblacks are hella sweet. i think thats the ones that Julz has. mmmmm

Julz
    KJ, have you seen the good piccies of your baby on the road-racer web site, they're very nice!!

minidriver#1
    i saw em julz. i also found this pic of a classic, and in the background you can see the Cobra

http://www.eastcruise.co.uk/Road-Racer/dundee2/pics/154.jpg