Colour Coding

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    PASL
    the work will be done by an bmw proved body shop not a random bodyshop so warranty will not be a problem. when exactly did i say that he made up the prices?:)
    quote:Originally posted by Lynsey

That was an comment that didnt need to be made, its not exactly mini me thats making up the figure!
    As for the price, if you've got the money, spend it, cant take it with you.
    As for going to some random garage, i would prefer to know i was keeping my warranty in tact!

PASL
    this is not a personel attack on you mate more the dealer/bodyshop i was very shocked at the price
    quote:Originally posted by minime

it's stupid comments like that that piss me off....:dead:
    Not every dealer has an approved BMW body shop, and that means they can use different materials (or bodyshops)etc,and also different levels of work they can carry out to complete the job,in a way they may be happy with,but we wouldnt...That is why the price is different.
    But hey if you don't like it, mate i really dont care !!!

I do try my best mate, i really do,this is why i sometimes think why bother :mad:

Mini Me
    No offence taken mate...

PASL
    cool
    quote:Originally posted by minime

No offence taken mate...

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Collected our cars today. They both look fantastic.

The X5 looks amazing with fuly coded bumpers.

I don't care a jot what PASL says about the price of the Mini wheel arches, the whole car looks absolutley stunning. This is possibly the best £600 we've spent on the Mini to date. The service from Menzies is first class, especially from Mr Broon and Allan in the body shop.

Well done guys. Hats off to you both.

Will post pics as soon as it is dry and I can take some.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

sh@z
    THEY GAVE YOU THE CARS WITHOUT THE PAINT DRYING?!?!?!?!

lol, look forward to seeing the pics

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    quote:Originally posted by sh@z

THEY GAVE YOU THE CARS WITHOUT THE PAINT DRYING?!?!?!?!

lol, look forward to seeing the pics
    roflmao!! yeah! We had to drive home real slow to stop it from streaking.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Lynsey
    The random garage was a general comment, as in if i'd gone to any bodyshop other than one approved by bmw i would lose my paint warranty, as i discussed with Mini Me last week, something im not prepared to lose on a two month old car. As for making up the prices, mini me's prices were fair and the best he could get (much appreciated), taking into consideration paint, hours spent working on it etc, so its not just a random price plucked from mid air.

My wee Mini, Milly is booked at Eastern bmw this tues for her arches, pick her up saturday morning, so i will be posting up the pics next weekend, so excited, im like a wain at christmas!

Cant wait to see everyone else's pics too!

quote:Originally posted by PASL

the work will be done by an bmw proved body shop not a random bodyshop so warranty will not be a problem. when exactly did i say that he made up the prices?:)

That was an comment that didnt need to be made, its not exactly mini me thats making up the figure!
    As for the price, if you've got the money, spend it, cant take it with you.
    As for going to some random garage, i would prefer to know i was keeping my warranty in tact!

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    The random garage was a general comment, as in if i'd gone to any bodyshop other than one approved by bmw i would lose my paint warranty
    I don't understand :evil: your getting your arches painted and you'll lose your paint warranty, how does that work, your arches are not painted in the first place so how can you lose your warranty :question:

KINGHORN
    well i for one asked this question before painting my arches and the answer from bmw was no it wont affect any paint warrenty you just wont get any warrenty on the parts not painted by them. anyway you will get paint paint warrenty from the grage that paints them if its all above board of course

and no im not plugging